Are you experiencing slow loading times and glitches on Instaghttps://creatorkit.com/blog/how-to-clear-instagram-cache/ram? Clearing your cache may be the solution. In this guide, we’ll show you how to easily clear Instagram cache on your iPhone, Android, and desktop.
Say goodbye to frustrating delays and hello to a smoother Instagram experience. From accessing your phone’s settings to using a third-party app, we’ll walk you through all the steps to get your Instagram running smoothly. Don’t let a cluttered cache hold you back from scrolling and posting on your favorite social media platform. Follow our simple guide and clear your Instagram cache today!
How to Clear Cache on Instagram on iPhone
To clear the cache on Instagram from the iPhone, you’ll have to delete the app and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Underneath “Instagram,” you’ll see how much storage the app is taking up.
- Tap “Delete App” and then confirm by tapping “Delete App” again.
- Head to the App Store and download Instagram again.
When you open Instagram, you’ll be asked to sign in with your account information. If you’re having trouble logging in, contact Instagram support for help. How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
How to Clear Cache on Instagram on Android
Follow the steps mentioned below to clear Instagram cache on Android
- Open Instagram and go to your Profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the upper left corner of the app.
- Scroll down and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and go to “Browser Setting”
- Tap “Clear Browser Data.”
- Tap “OK” to confirm. How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
This will clear all the cached data from your Instagram app.
How to Clear Instagram Cache on PC or Mobile Browser?
To clear your PC’s Instagram app cache, you’ll need to:
- Open the Instagram app and sign in.
- Click on the three lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- select “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Cache.”
- Click on “Clear Cache” and then “Yes” when prompted.
- How to Clear Cache on Instagram on Browser
Clearing the cache on the Instagram browser is a simple and easy process. You can follow the steps below and do it yourself. How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
- Open up Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to the Instagram website (https://www.instagram.com/)
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen and choose “Settings“.
- From there, go to ‘Privacy and Security’ and see View Account Data.
- Go to the ‘Account Activity Section’
- Under the Search history section, select View all
- Click ‘Clear Search History’ and select ‘Yes, I’m sure’
That’s it! Once you’ve cleared the cache, you’ll need to reload the page. So, go ahead and close out of this tab and open up Instagram again. You should now be able to see that your feed is normal.How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
Clearing your cache on Instagram can help improve the performance and functionality of the app on your device. Whether you’re using an iPhone, Android, or desktop, the process is relatively simple and can be done in just a few easy steps. By following the instructions outlined in this guide, you can clear your Instagram cache and enjoy a smoother, faster, and more efficient app experience. Remember to clear your cache regularly to keep your app running at optimal performance. How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoyed the blog and this guide helped you clear Instagram cache. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or comments , Feel free to contact us for any doubts. How to Quickly Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone, Android & PC
FAQs for Clear Instagram Cache
How do I clear my cache and data on Instagram on my iPhone?
On an iOS device, you can find and clear the Instagram cache by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Instagram. Here, you will see how much space the app uses and have the option to “Offload App” or “Delete App” to free up space, which will also delete the cache.Feb 23, 2023
Is offload app the same as clear cache?
Offload App clears some app cache, including storage space. However, it does not remove all data.
How do you delete all your following on Instagram at once?
There is no way to unfollow everyone on Instagram with one selection, and Instagram limits you to about 200 unfollowings per hour. To unfollow everyone, unfollow people individually in groups of 200, wait about an hour and then unfollow 200 more until you’ve completed your list.
Does iOS clear cache automatically?
First, cached files take up storage space on the iPhone, and, over time, they add up. If you want to free up storage space on your iPhone, clearing the cache is one way to do it. Some of this is done automatically by iOS, but you can also do it manually.Sep 4, 2022
How do I clear my iPhone cache without deleting apps?
You can go to the Settings app, scroll down to locate the App Store option. Tap it and then choose Personalised Recommendations. Tap on Clear App Usage Data and then tap it again to confirm that. How to clear Safari cache on iPhone?